Dekalb Pediatric Center, founded in 1992 by Dr. Jane Wilkov, is a full service pediatric practice providing comprehensive care and a medical home to patients from birth to young adulthood. We’ve grown over the years but stay true to our original mission to foster the growth and development of all children under our care in a personal and compassionate way.
- Highest quality, evidence based medicine by our board certified pediatricians and pediatric nurse practioners
- Comprehensive treatment for acute illness and chronic conditions
- Routine well visits and immunizations per the American Academy of Pediatrics recommended schedule
- Customer service and accessibility a practice priority
- Separate sick and well waiting rooms, self check in kiosks, computers in every exam room and easy access
- Electronic medical records, e-prescribing, telemedicine, and robust patient portal
- On line sick appointments, secure messages, and pre visit intake forms completed from home
- Friendly, caring, well trained staff ready to meet and exceed your expectations
- Nurse advice line for routine concerns and physician available 24/7 for emergencies.
Our focus is on the physical, emotional, and social well-being of the entire family and we use every opportunity to listen, promote healthy lifestyles, and address any concerns. We value our relationships with the families we serve and are honored to be trusted with the care of your child.
Jane Wilkov, MD, FAAP
Deborah Pollack, MD, FAAP
Melinda Shelton, MD, FAAP
Rebecca Kolesky, MD, FAAP
Peggy Marcus, MD, FAAP
Laura Babcock, DO, FAAP
Andrew Godfrey-Kittle, MD, FAAP
Lesley Cogburn, CPNP
Hannah Addis, CPNP
Kris Evavold, CPNP
Mallory Gray, CPNP