- We have contracted with many insurance companies listed below, and we will file claims after each encounter on your behalf. Although we will always work with you it is your responsibility to be aware of your benefits, co-pay and deductible.
- Always bring a copy of your insurance card to every visit.
- If you have an insurance that requires a PCP (primary care doctor) be sure one of our providers is selected and confirmed or your child will not be able to be seen.
- Please be sure to update coordination of benefits with your insurance company when asked.
- Please advise us if you have any secondary insurance.
- Remember all co pays and 50% of any deductibles or coinsurances are due at the time of service.
- Many plans have high deductibles and/or copays for any visit other than a checkup. Please be aware that if a significant illness requiring treatment is diagnosed at a well visit your copay/coinsurance/deductible may apply.
- If your insurance company does not cover immunizations you may be eligible for the VFC vaccine program (vaccines for children, government supported), and be charged only an administration fee. Ask us for details at the time of service.
- Please check with your insurance company (links below) to review your benefits.
Insurances we are contracted with: